If you have any kind of fear or phobia, hypnotherapy can help.
The 11 most common phobias (in no particular order) are:
1. Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders
2. Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes
3. Acrophobia: The fear of heights
4. Agoraphobia: The fear of being in situations in where escape could be difficult
5. Cynophobia: The fear of dogs
6. Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning
7. Trypanophobia: The fear of injections
8. Social Phobias: The fear of social situations
9. Aerophobia: The fear of flying
10. Vehophobia / Amaxophobia / Ochophobia / Motorphobia / Hamaxophobia: The fear of driving
11. Glossophobia: The fear of public speaking
12. Detophobia: The fear of the dentist
We’re only born with two fears, which are the fear of loud noises, and the fear of falling. All other fears are learned.
If you experience any kind of fear or phobia (even if it seems really silly to you), hypnotherapy can probably help.
Fears and phobias are a natural response to a perceived threat, and we react as we would in a ‘fight or flight’ situation. Our mind believes it’s doing the right thing for us by keeping us alert to the perceived threat, even though it may not be a danger to us at all.
Hypnosis works in same the part of the mind that’s causing the fear, which means we have a direct route to it, and can help you lower or remove your fear very quickly.
At the beginning of your session, you’ll have a full consultation to ensure your session is completely personalised for you.
Booking your session online is easy. You can choose a date and time that suits you, and then you can pay online via Paypal. Once you’ve booked and paid, you’ll immediately be sent your Zoom link for your session. Click the button below to book your first session now.