Meditations For MenopauseIs menopause affecting your mental health?
Is menopause making you feel stressed, anxious or depressed?
Are you struggling to sleep and feel exhausted and irritable?
Do you find it hard to resist comfort foods and are gaining weight?
According to the Royal College of Nursing, around 80% of women in the UK experience menopause symptoms. Of those, 45% find their symptoms difficult to deal with.
If any of this sounds familiar, it’s time to take care of yourself and put yourself first. So take a few moments to yourself, sit back and relax as you listen to these Meditations For Menopause specially recorded for you.
You can immediately begin to feel calmer, refreshed and in control.
The meditations don’t take long to listen to. They’re to the point (I know you’re busy!) and will quickly help you to feel better.
These Meditations For Menopause help you cope with unwanted menopause symptoms:
• De-stress – sit back, relax and allow your stress to float away
• Feel less anxious – when those awful, scary feelings come right out of the blue
• Sleep better – whether you can’t get to sleep or can’t stay asleep
• Feel happier – shake off feelings of depression and unhappiness
• Eat more healthily – you can say “No” and resist unhealthy, fattening comfort food
Download your Meditations For Menopause now so that you can relieve your menopause symptoms and begin feeling better straight away.